- Venue Rentals -
At Amphitryon Catering we work hand in hand with you to create a completely customized event.
- The atrium rental for your event is $3000.00. Payment of this fee is your deposit and
begins the process of planning your event with us.
- We rent the venue only one time daily. This allows us to give your event the utmost attention. The day of your
event, our staff works exclusively for you and your event's needs.
- As you begin to develop a mental picture of your event you should consider the following: the budget allocated
to the catering portion of your event will be apportioned in approximately this manner:
1/2 Food 1/4 Beverage 1/4 Service and Incidentals
- The above is a basic division of expenses and will vary with the type of format and style of presentation, but
provides a general estimate of overall expenses.
- Menu preparation is provided on a custom basis as well. We work hand in hand with you to establish the
desired elements of your menu. Together we will develop a style, cuisine and presentation that will best satisfy
the requirements of your event.
- The customizations continue as we design your beverage service. You can design your service in one of two
ways; either by having us supply your beverages or by providing your own beverages.
- If we supply your beverages you will be charged only for beverages consumed. If you choose to provide your
own beverages, we will charge a corkage and handling fee for beverage services.
- We have 3 taps at our bar and can get most any beverages you desire. We will utilize our relationships with local
vendors to get competitive retail pricing for champagne, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Liquor can be provided upon request and is billed according to standard bar pricing determined by brand
- The service and incidentals portion of your event will be billed based on format and structure. This element
involves personnel and equipment necessary to provide for your event as designed. All aspects required to
provide for your event will be taken into consideration. Principally these charges include: service staff, utensils,
and seating provisions.